Rules and Terms:
It’s a solicitation to all submitters to endure all the Rules & Terms thoroughly before submitting your project to our festival. Your submission to the festival, Knight of the Reels, ensures your acknowledgment to abide by all the Rules and Terms of our respective festival.
- Taking into account that we have divergent Judging panel for each season, any film that is submitted for a specific month can be re-submitted at again for a second chance.
- Though we accept films of all languages yet one thing must be strictly followed that films other than English language must have English subtitles, else it will be immediately rejected.
- Knight of the Reels will hold the sole authority to refuse entries.
- Directors or Producers has been granted the permission to submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
- Knight of the Reels should be reimbursed and held harmless by you from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court proceedings) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving, copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
- The filmmaker will receive a notification once their submitted film will be selected officially, and consequently the respective film will be enlisted under Official Selection of the festival Website. The Official Selection status doesn’t ensure the screening of your film at the festival. It implies the appreciation of your film by our judging panel and allows you to use the festival logo on your poster.
- Knight of the Reels Awards is not responsible to refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. In case of any discretion to the Programming director or executive director, films submitted without correct or proper fees may be deemed ineligible. The expenses incurred by the filmmakers are by no way covered by the festival.
- An official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film is what we require. To avoid disqualification be careful while selecting the correct category. The festival reserves the sole authority to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
- The Knight of the Reel Awards’ judging panel will screen a nominee privately before screening it to the public.
- It must be noted seriously that entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances. A filmmaker may decide to withdraw their submission but that doesn’t allow the reimbursement of submission fee.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the Knight of the Reels Awards, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
- Knight of the Reels Awards holds the sole authority to amend these Rules & Terms from time to time without any prior notice. Any of such amendment shall come to effect immediately. Keep a period check on the Rules & Terms from your end.